The Licensed Movement Based Learning Instructor / Consultant track is a professional track for those who love to work with people, like to teach workshops and work individually with people, and are self-starters. Upon completion one may teach MBL101, learn to teach other MBL courses as applicable, and provide private sessions in exchange for a fee.
- Use and market themselves as a Licensed MBL Instructor/Consultant
- Offer customized trainings or workshops
- Have a personal profile listed on our website
- Post course schedules on the Breakthroughs International website
- Use the official MBL Instructor/Consultant logo for use in marketing materials
- Teach MBL® 101
- Provide private sessions in exchange for a fee
- Receive publications from Breakthroughs International
- MBL101: Introduction to the Building Block Activities – 8 credits
- BG170: Brain Gym for Special Needs Providers – 32 credits
- MBL401: Movement Based Learning Teacher Training – 16 credits (Prerequisites – MBL101 and BG170)
Practical Application – Hands-On Experiences
- 5 case studies demonstrating proper use of the BBA (4 with others, 1 self-study)
- 1 video for each of the 7 BBA.
NOTE# 1: MBL Instructor/Consultant candidates may resubmit the written and video case studies if not done to specification. If not accepted after three submissions the candidate must repeat MBL101 before re-submitting case studies to obtain a license.
Note: If you are interested in teaching BG170, contact firstname.lastname@example.org