Here are resources that support the work we do. Some are specific to our programs, while others are complementary or informative.
- Brain Gym® Teacher’s Edition (2010) by Dennison and Dennison – outlines all 26 Brain Gym® movements and more – designed for teachers and parents.
- Smart Moves: Why Learning Is Not All In Your Head by Carla Hannaford – Hannaford’s book lays a foundation for how learning occurs.
- The Executive Brain: Frontal Lobes and the Civilized Mind by Elkhonon Goldberg – Goldberg’s book combines case studies with fascinating information about the frontal lobes and their relationship with the rest of our humanity.
- The following books were written by Dr. Charles Krebs, creator of the LEAP program: Energetic Kinesiology, A Revolutionary Way of Thinking, and Nutrition for the Brain. Krebs’ books provide insight into his journey into healing with the use of kinesiology and his furthering the practice of kinesiology.
- The SuperConfitelligent Child: Loving to Learn through Movement and Play by Denise C. Hornbeak, M.S. – filled with research, stories, and over 100 activities addressing sensory integration and to fill in children’s developmental gaps.
- Conquer Stress, Feel Alive (2021) by Carlotta Colombo & Roberta Padovese – This BTi-endorsed booklet guides you through a 21-day program of good habits that provide a little support during the stressful moments in life. Available by pay-what-you-can (recommended $10) by contacting info@
When you purchase through these links, you are helping us raise money as we get a percentage of the sale – thanks for supporting us!
- Brain Gym® Activities Poster (16×24 or 11×17) – Animated characters illustrate the 26 Brain Gym® Activities, organized according to the three categories of movements. A great complement to Brain Gym® courses and workshops. Can be used when practicing Brain Gym® with young children. Please email Lisa Marcovici at firstname.lastname@example.org to order in Canada. For US Residents, these products are available directly through BTi, please email email@example.com for information.
- PACE Poster – Animated characters illustrate the 4 PACE exercises. A great complement to Brain Gym® workshops and courses. A great resource for working with young children. Please email Lisa Marcovici at firstname.lastname@example.org to order in Canada. For US Residents, these products are available directly through BTi, please email email@example.com for information.
- Brain Gym® Activities Card Game (Billingual English & French) – Colorful animated characters illustrate the 26 Brain Gym® Activities, organized according to the three categories of movements. Participants will have already learned how to do these movements and how to use them with children of all ages and abilities. Please email Lisa Marcovici at firstname.lastname@example.org to order in Canada.
- Alphabet 8s chart – These A-4 size charts are a visual reminder for teaching the Alphabet 8s activity to others. They are not large enough to be a kinesthetic activity.
- Jerry Teplitz Products – Award winning author and speaker, Jerry Teplitz, Ph.D, provides an array of resources including Switched-On Selling, a #1 Best-Seller on Amazon in the sales/selling category.
- Movement & Mindfulness™ Resources & Curriculum – Products and Curriculum geared to Early Childhood. It combines stories with yoga, creative movement, and Brain Gym (R) adapted self-care / self-regulation techniques.
- Enhanced Learning – Colorful, high quality teaching and training materials can be found here! They’ll add vibrancy and professionalism to your presentation. Download includes Powerpoint and Keynote versions.
- Educate Your Brain – A rich Brain Gym resource containing simplified basics, foundational concepts, and inspiring applications, all beautifully described and illustrated with over 70 photographs.
- Brain Gym® Archives: Journals
- Brain Gym® Archives: Global Observers
- Brain Gym® Archives: Edu-K Update E-news
- Uplift: travel without jet lag
- Brain Tour: This link provides a virtual tour of the brain.
- Resources for Stress/Trauma: Author Kathy Brown gifts a chapter of her book to assist when tragedy strikes.
- Dispelling the Myth That We Only Use 10% of Our Brain: Dr Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in cell biology, a best selling author, and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award. brucelipton.com
- Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel | Sidelined: Youth Sports Injuries (Full Segment) | HBO: A compelling discussion into the negative physical consequences of the professionalization of children’s sports. (video, approx. 12 min)
Charles Krebs on Adoption & Distress
Disclaimer: The sole purpose of this page is to provide information that may be of use to you. The content may not necessarily reflect our specific programs, theories, principles or practices. Vendors are independent contractors who control their own business practices.