Here are resources that support the work we do. Some are specific to our programs, while others are complementary or informative.
- Brain Gym® Teacher’s Edition (2010) by Dennison and Dennison – outlines all 26 Brain Gym® movements and more – designed for teachers and parents.
- Smart Moves: Why Learning Is Not All In Your Head by Carla Hannaford – Hannaford’s book lays a foundation for how learning occurs.
- The Executive Brain: Frontal Lobes and the Civilized Mind by Elkhonon Goldberg – Goldberg’s book combines case studies with fascinating information about the frontal lobes and their relationship with the rest of our humanity.
- The following books were written by Dr. Charles Krebs, creator of the LEAP program: Energetic Kinesiology, A Revolutionary Way of Thinking, and Nutrition for the Brain. Krebs’ books provide insight into his journey into healing with the use of kinesiology and his furthering the practice of kinesiology.
- The SuperConfitelligent Child: Loving to Learn through Movement and Play by Denise C. Hornbeak, M.S. – filled with research, stories, and over 100 activities addressing sensory integration and to fill in children’s developmental gaps.
When you purchase through these links, you are helping us raise money as we get a percentage of the sale – thanks for supporting us!
- Alphabet 8s chart – These A-4 size charts are are a visual reminder for teaching the Alphabet 8s activity to others. They are not large enough to be a kinesthetic activity. $5 each from email@example.com
- Jerry Teplitz Products – Award winning author and speaker, Jerry Teplitz, Ph.D, provides an array of resources including Switched-On Selling, a #1 Best-Seller on Amazon in the sales/selling category.
- Movement & Mindfulness™ Resources & Curriculum – Products and Curriculum geared to Early Childhood. It combines stories with yoga, creative movement, and Brain Gym (R) adapted self-care / self-regulation techniques.
- Enhanced Learning – Colorful, high quality teaching and training materials can be found here! They’ll add vibrancy and professionalism to your presentation. Download includes Powerpoint and Keynote versions.
- Educate Your Brain – A rich Brain Gym resource containing simplified basics, foundational concepts, and inspiring applications, all beautifully described and illustrated with over 70 photographs.
- TRACETHE8s TM – Three (3) engaging, fun and effective activities created by an Occupational Therapist that assist in integrating, enhancing and refining a large variety of skills.
- Uplift: travel without jet lag
- Brain Tour: This link provides a virtual tour of the brain.
- Resources for Stress/Trauma: Author Kathy Brown gifts a chapter of her book to assist when tragedy strikes.
- Dispelling the Myth That We Only Use 10% of Our Brain: Dr Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in cell biology, a best selling author, and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award. brucelipton.com
Charles Krebs on Adoption & Distress
Disclaimer: The sole purpose of this page is to provide information that may be of use to you. The content may not necessarily reflect our specific programs, theories, principles or practices. Vendors are independent contractors who control their own business practices.